Weddings, Events, and Retreats
With spectacular panoramic views of Yosemite’s majestic snow-capped mountains, Lillaskog Lodge is the perfect venue for your wedding or retreat. Spend quality time with your friends and family enjoying our mountain retreat and make memories for a lifetime! Meaning “little forest” in Swedish, Lillaskog is full of rustic charm and natural beauty. Ideal for events for up to 150 people, exclusive and private, weddings and/or receptions following elopements in Yosemite, and small group/family retreats, the lodge offers an incredible outdoor space for you to celebrate special times in a natural setting. Choose a vendor from our list of local vendors or bring your own vendors and with our individualized support, start bringing your dream vision to life.
Our space is completely customizable, so you can make it YOUR event. The expansive lower lawn features a charming gazebo with a stunning mountain view as the backdrop–ideal for a romantic ceremony as well as for taking breathtaking pictures. The upper lawn and adjacent cobblestone area provide plenty of space to set up your reception and celebrate your new marriage, or a large family reunion.
Located just 11 miles away from Yosemite National Park and surrounded by the Stanislaus National Forest, there are endless adventures available for your guests. Get married in the great outdoors at Lillaskog Lodge, or, enjoy a retreat in nature and make beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.
Lillaskog Weddings and Receptions
Under 24 Guests $4,500.00
25 to 40 Guests $5,500.00
41 to 60 Guests $6,500.00
61 to 90 Guests $7,500.00
91 to 120 Guests $9,100.00
121 to 150 Guests $10,100.00
– There is a 25% deposit on all events due upon booking
– There are no hidden fees or extra costs unless you add on an extra from below! We aim to be transparent and clear with our pricing!
WEEKDAY WEDDING SPECIAL:
We offer a 10% discount off the prices listed above for weddings that are on Tuesdays-Thursdays.
The venue rental includes:
- Individualized support throughout your wedding planning process, including tours, face to face and/or phone meetings & email correspondence
- Lodge rental (2 nights) for up to 24 people
- Extra nights are 10% off regular rates
- Site fee (Ceremony and Reception areas both included in site fee)
- Trash Handling, up to two yards (Large Dumpster)
- White linen table cloths and napkins
- Staff for event set up, breakdown and clean up (this does not include set up or clean up of decor or dinner ware/drinks).
- Extra restrooms for events with over 50 guests
- Parking attendant (1.5 hours before ceremony)
- Event tent rental for rain cover or shade. Hexagon, 40′ x 40′ x 40′, can fit up to 100 people sitting down. Available to rent for $900.
- Patio heaters are available for rent at $75.00 each (We have 6)
- Pets welcome – $50 pet fee
- Extra Trash fee – $150 for over two yards of trash (two yards = large dumpster)
Enjoy exclusive use of the entire property for a full wedding-weekend experience, with lodging for up to 24+ of your guests on site. You can add extra nights to your weekend celebration at the discounted price. There are motels, B&Bs and campsites just minutes away for your overflow guests!
It’s easy to personalize your event by choosing your own vendors, including planners, caterers, photographers, florists, musicians, and entertainment. Bartenders are not required. The area has organic farm and ranch food purveyors, great BBQ specialists and much more, so you have plenty of culinary options. If you, your friends and family want to provide the food yourself, we have a large open, well-equipped kitchen. There are 2 refrigerators, 2 ovens and 2 work stations with sinks. The caterers love the use of our kitchen. We also have 3 propane BBQ grills for your grilling needs.
Event Cancellation Policy:
If a wedding couple wishes to cancel their reservation, the Deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 0% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled between 30-45 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 100% if cancelled more than 45 days prior to Check-in-Date
- A $150.00 will be charged for all cancellations.
- Wedding insurance strongly recommended!
“I couldn’t have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding. Loved the cabin mountain vibe and the laid back area to host the whole event! The owners were so accommodating and really sweet! We plan to visit for anniversary and fell in love with how this place truly felt like home!”
Lillaskog is an amazing property. We booked it for our wedding weekend (October 13-15) site unseen. We lucked out. The photos online do not do justice. Beautiful, well kept property. House was spacious enough for our family of 19. Susan had the house sparkling and all bathrooms fully stocked. George and helper were very nice and set up our tables and chairs. Then there is Diane. She is wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed. We never met Bill, but he is a great owner. He built a special chalet and has the right people in place to take care of renters. Our guests loved the property and they all want to go back for a family vacation. So do we! Magical weekend with fond memories. Lillaskog does not disappoint.
Yosemite’s best kept secret. WOW!!!
We did an extensive search for a wedding venue. Thank God we found Lillaskog Lodge. This is a beautiful wedding venue and the scenery is just beautiful. We could have not asked for a better venue to host our wedding. We came all the way from New Jersey to host our wedding at this perfect location. Our guest and family were amazed by the beauty and nature of this place! Without any doubts this is a beautiful place! View is fantastic, the facility is very clean, and staff quite friendly and helpful. Our vendors (photographers, DJ, Caterers, and bar attenders) were amazed by the beauty of this place. “How come we did not know about this place?” Was the most common reaction from our vendors. Our memories of this place will last forever.
– Jorge A.