Rates & Policies
01/01 – 12/31 = $1,399.00
Book Direct: We will always beat any quotes from VRBO or Air BnB for our vacation rental. (call 209-309-3177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mid-Week Special: 10% off Sunday night – Thursday night
Off-Season Discount: 10% off January 15 – April 1st and November 1st – December 15th (excluding holiday weekends)
Friends of Lillaskog Discount: 15% off for returning guests!
*No double discounts
Please visit our Events Page for wedding packages and prices.
All rates are based on 18 guests and a 2 night minimum.
Over 18 guests is $25.00 per person, per night.
12% Tuolumne County Occupancy Tax
Cleaning Fee = $375.00
The Deposit is 25% of the balance and is due upon booking.
The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the check-in date.
If a Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the Deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 0% if cancelled less than 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled between 14-30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 100% if cancelled more than 30 days prior to Check-in-Date
- A $100.00 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations.
We do not give refunds in the event of airline cancellations, inclement weather, natural disasters or illness. Travel insurance is recommended.
We expect on occasion you may want to bring your furry family member on vacation with you. We appreciate your discussing this with us ahead of time.
There is a $50.00 pet fee. There is a Pet Addendum that must be completed. If you have a disability and have a Service dog there is no pet charge.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm.
- Please let us know your expected arrival time in advance. We are available to have someone at the Lodge to greet our Guests and give them a tour of the Lodge and grounds with advance notice.
- There is a lock box with the keys to the Lodge. You will also receive instructions to set up a code for our digital lock keypad.
- Inside the Lodge you will find the “Lillaskog Information” binder to acquaint you with the Lodge and surrounding area.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Turn off thermostats, all electronics and lights.
- Be sure all remotes for TV’s, stereo, etc. are easily visible. Wash and clean any dishes you used.
- Leave the beds unmade and the towels in the bathrooms. We will take care of all the linens and towels.
- Close and lock all doors and windows.
- Be sure to return all keys to the lockboxes.
The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. If you have lost something, give us a call and if it’s found, we will gladly mail it back to you for the cost of postage and a $15.00 handling fee.
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Cleaning fees will not be waived. The fee does not cover any damages, returning any furniture that has been moved back to its original location, or excessive cleaning which includes, but is not limited to washing dishes or stain removal. Any excessive cleaning, moving furniture or repairs needed due to guest’s misuse will be charged to the tenant.
Wood fires are not permitted on Lillaskog property at any time outside of the fireplace. We follow all of the National Forest Service and CAL FIRE guidelines. Fireworks are illegal in Tuolumne County and never permitted on Lillaskog property!