Enjoy the comfort and beauty of Lillaskog Lodge during your next trip to Yosemite. Our lovely 5,000 sq. ft. three story log cabin on a mountain top overlooks the beautiful snow-capped mountains of Yosemite and is just 10 minutes from the park's entrance.
Relax in the Great Room and enjoy a beautiful view, the stone fireplace, or the entertainment center. Amenities include satellite TV, DVD, VHS, and Wireless Internet.
Swim or fish in nearby Rainbow Pools or enjoy Yosemite National Park and the surrounding areas.
We have everything you need for a happy, successful vacation:
- 6 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Stone fireplace and TV in the Great Room
- Baby facilities - crib, rocking chair & high chair available
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
So much to see and do!
Here are some of the many area attractions:
- Yosemite National Park
- Giant Sequoia Trees
- Hetch Hetchy Reservoir
- Moaning Caverns
- Columbia State Park
- Historic Rail Town 1897
- Historic Ghost Town of Bodie
- Mono Lake
- Golf at Pine Mountain Lake
- White Water Rafting
- Boundless Photo Opportunities
- Picnics & Swimming at Rainbow Pools